You can now access electronic versions of your account statements and financial notices quickly and securely. And they are FREE!
Benefits of eDocuments
- Get notified earlier! Instant access to bank account statements and financial notices the day they become available
- Protect yourself from fraud by viewing your statements and notices via our secure Internet Banking Site rather than having your sensitive financial information sent through the mail
- Access up to 2 years of archived financial documents
- Save your financial documents to your hard drive - no more stacks of paper!
- Put your mind at ease! eDocuments are kept secure and password protected within Internet Banking
Signing up is easy!
- Simply log in to Internet Banking. If you are new to Internet Banking, click here.
- Click on the eDocuments tab. This will open our eDocuments portal in a new browser window.
- Read and accept the Financial Disclosure Statement. You will be prompted to create an account by entering a valid email address and/or a valid text message email address.
- Choose All By Electronic as your document delivery preference to receive all statements, financial notices, and tax forms electronically.
You are ready to start receiving eDocuments!
If you have any additional questions, visit our FAQs, or call us at (502) 368-5858 or (800) 292-2905.